top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

Public·16 members
Waylon Reed
Waylon Reed

Quiches

A quiche has a crust and is usually richer and less eggy than a frittata (though the quiches I make still tend to err on the side of eggy, I prefer the flavor and texture this way). It is completely oven baked.

quiches

That tradition continues with a new social mission venture featuring a new look and new name: Think Goodness Foods. These restaurant-quality quiches are fabulous for entertaining and make great gifts. Each is a generous 10 inches in size and ready to bake.

Transfer the pan to a wire rack and cool for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of each cup and carefully remove the quiches from the muffin tin. Serve warm or let them cool completely before serving.

I did test a couple of the quiches to see if they held up to freezing (mostly for meal prep purposes). I microwaved one straight from the freezer without thawing for one minute and it came out piping hot and delicious, but with a very soft crust. I allowed the second quiche to thaw in the refrigerator over night and then microwaved until warm. That method turned out about the same as the one microwaved straight from the freezer.

Transfer the mini quiches to a wire rack to cool, then serve. The quiches should just pop right out of the muffin tin if you insert a butter knife between the tin and the side of the quiche. Just be gentle, as they will be slightly soft when hot.

Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, but who has time to cook a hot one before heading out the door? Make a batch of these mini-quiches; they freeze great and reheat in minutes as hot breakfast bites.

Bake until the quiches puff and start to turn golden, 15-18 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and then carefully run a paring knife around the rim of each muffin cup. Carefully lift each quiche out of its cup.

Wow, these look so tasty! And what a coincidence that I recently made similar ones, but I used feta instead of goat cheese... Love the idea with the almond meal, until now I always made these quiches with wholegrain flour. But I am definitely going to try the almond crust at some point ?

I couldn't get them out of the muffin tins without leaving the almond crust behind. I greased them really well but they still wouldn't come out. Mine don't look like yours at all! Help! What did I do wrong? I am bringing them to a gathering this late afternoon.. I had some extra filling which I baked in a ramekin without the crust, and the filling was delicious. But my little quiches look awful!

To prepare, you will remove the quiches from the packaging and place them in a single layer inside your air fryer basket. My air fryer holds about eight mini quiches comfortably. You do not want to layer them on top of each other otherwise they will not properly cook.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page